Friday, March 2, 2012

#2 Behind... THAT?! #EFAD

Wow... While I'm impressed with the meteoric rise to #2, I'm slightly (ok, HIGHLY) disappointed that it hasn't quite beaten out "Divorced, Desperate and Delicious" for the #1 spot yet.  I would go ahead and make with a conspiracy theory here that the anti-gun crowd is keeping the download numbers up on that one... but I actually did the research and found that Ms. Craig happened to do the same thing with the free deal on her book a couple days before #EFAD hit, so we can't really blame her on that.  We'll just have to keep sharing/retweeting/liking/+1'ing or whatever and persevere.

Amazon: Enemies Foreign and Domestic ...Come on... download it... you know you want to. ;)

I've been dealing with some... issues... here at work lately, so I haven't really been able to blog as much as I'd like.  But when you have militants attacking ships close enough to see... yeah, my attention's been elsewhere.  Promise to make it up to you guys soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment