Tuesday, December 25, 2012

About Gun Control...

Looks like I'm on a roll today.  I've been tossing around and working a post about the whole mess going on back home right now, but I kept getting sidetracked, frustrated, and just plain tired of explaining the same things over and over again to people, and never got it finished.  Luckily for me though, Larry Correia (A pretty darn good author you should check out too btw) beat me to it, and wrote it out a lot more eloquently than I ever could have.  It's well thought out, with just about every argument I've heard touched on and dissected, and I highly recommend it.


For the TL;DR... gun control won't work for a multitude of reasons and is bad, mmmkay?

Again, Merry Christmas! (or your winter holiday of choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment