Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wow...

To put it mildly, I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of page views I've been getting since yesterday.  You guys/gals that have linked to my blog (and all the new readers), Thank YOU!  In the past 24 hours I've had more views than all the days before combined.  Makes me at least feel like I'm getting on the right track here.  I'm still learning about blogging and very much welcome comments from readers.

I'm going start doing a few reviews on stuff in the near future.  Most of it will be kind of a crossover... things I use over here at work that I also use back home.  For examples, The Leatherman MUT, 5.11 ATAC L2 light... Things like that that are handy for both the shooter and the boater.

As a note to the FTC JBT's, at least for now, all the things I review are things I've paid full retail for, there are no gimmies yet.  Well, eventually I'll get around to reviewing a 5.11 knife that I got free because I spent too much money on 5.11 stuff at a local store... But, even though I don't think that counts for a sponsored review, I'll make sure to note that it was a freebie.

Thanks again to everyone that's reposted the link to my blog, and gimmie some suggestions on what I'm doing wrong or right here.  I'm only twenty days in and still, as they say here about the FNG's, fresh fish.

...Sorry, you're stuck with my continuing attempts at a travel guide though.

No comments:

Post a Comment